The main stress element of steel plastic composite geogrid is steel wire, with extremely low creep deformation.
1. The tensile force of the steel plastic composite geogrid is borne by high-strength steel wires woven in warp and weft, which produce extremely high tensile modulus under low strain capacity. The longitudinal and transverse ribs cooperate to fully exert the interlocking effect of the geogrid on the soil.
2. The steel wires of the vertical and horizontal ribs of the steel plastic composite geogrid are woven into a web by warp and weft, and the outer wrapping layer is formed at one time. The steel wires and the outer wrapping layer can coordinate, with a low breaking elongation (not more than 3%). The main stress element of steel plastic composite geogrid is steel wire, with extremely low creep.
3. Through the treatment of the plastic surface during the production process, rough patterns are pressed to enhance the roughness of the grid surface and improve the friction coefficient between the steel plastic composite geogrid and the soil.
4. The width of the steel plastic composite geogrid can reach 6m, achieving an efficient and economical reinforcement effect.
5. The high-density polyethylene used in the steel plastic composite geogrid can ensure that it will not be corroded by acid, alkali, salt solution, or oil at normal temperature; Not subject to water dissolution or microbial attack. At the same time, the polymer properties of polyethylene are sufficient to resist the aging caused by external radiation. After the grid is stressed, the vertical and horizontal ribs cooperate to prevent the nodes from cracking or damage. However, in actual projects, after compaction of the filler, it is not subject to ultraviolet light and oxygen erosion, so it can fully meet the requirements of permanent engineering construction.
Post time: Apr-21-2023