Steel-plastic composite geogrid
1. With high strength and small creep, it adapts to various environmental soils, and can fully meet the use of tall retaining walls in classified highways.
2. It can effectively improve the interlocking and occlusal effect of the reinforced bearing surface, greatly enhance the bearing capacity of the foundation, effectively restrain the lateral displacement of the soil, and enhance the stability of the foundation.
3. Compared with the traditional geogrid, it has the characteristics of high strength, strong bearing capacity, anti-corrosion, anti-aging, large friction coefficient, uniform holes, convenient construction and long service life.
4. It is suitable for deep-sea operations and reinforcement of embankments, and fundamentally solves the technical problems of low strength, poor corrosion resistance and short service life caused by long-term erosion of seawater for gabions made of other materials.
5. It can effectively avoid the construction damage caused by being crushed and damaged by the machine during the construction process.
It can be used for highways, railways, embankments, bridge abutments, construction accesses, docks, revetments, flood control embankments, dams, tidal flat treatment, freight yards, slag yards, airports, sports fields, environmental protection buildings, soft soil foundation reinforcement, retaining walls, slope protection and road surface resistance and other civil engineering.
JT/T925.1-2014 “Geosynthetics in highway engineerings—geogrid— part1：steel-plastic compound geogrid”
|Vertical and Horizontal Tensile strength ≥(kN/m)||30||50||60||70||80||100||120|
|Vertical and Horizontal Break Elongation≤(%)||3|
|Spot Peeling Strength ≥(N)||300||500|